Get two single-day ski passes for the price of one with the Ski.fi card.
Ski more, pay less. With the Ski.fi card two individuals ski one full day or evening for the price of one in all of the Finnish Ski Area Association’s near 70 member centres. To access this offer, show your Ski.fi card when buying passes.
You may purchase the Ski.fi card via the Cardu mobile application, or order one online from the Ski.fi online store (https://www.ski.fi/info/ski-fi-kortti/tietoa-ski-fi-kortista/). After purchase, use the Cardu app to find your Ski.fi card mobile version.
Purchase using the Ski.fi online store:
- If you already have the Cardu application on your mobile phone, the Ski.fi card will appear on the application’s ‘wallet’ feature automatically. If you are unable to see your card, you can update your ‘wallet’ by swiping down the cards list.
- In case you don’t have the application prior to purchasing the Ski.fi card, after payment has been confirmed you will receive a SMS message with confirmation of the purchase and the card’s delivery instructions. Download the Cardu application with the link provided in your confirmation SMS, or from your mobile phone’s application store. After signing up you will be able to use the Ski.fi mobile card.
Use of the Cardu application
- You can install the Cardu application to your mobile phone from an application store (App Store or Google Play), or through a downloading link provided in your confirmation SMS.
- Open the application and create an account.
- If you purchased your Ski.fi card from the online store, your card will automatically show in your application’s ‘wallet’ feature.
- You may also use the Cardu application to purchase your Ski.fi card. You can search for the card within the application and follow instructions.
- If you already have a previous season’s Ski.fi card on your application, you can update your card by opening it on the application.
Please note that a Ski.fi card is linked to your phone service provider. Should you have any issues with the Cardu application, contact the Cardu customer service at support[at]cardu.com, in urgent matters you may call them 9-16 on weekdays at +358 400 6000 31. To find answers to frequently asked questions, visit http://www.cardu.com/faqsupport.
Cardu application is compatible with the following devices:
iPhone (iOS 8 or newer)
Download the free Cardu application from App Store.
Android (4.1 or newer)
Download the free Cardu application from Google Play.