Finnish Ski Areas Association guidance for the public on use of Ski resorts – effective October 1, 2021
- Only come to the slopes healthy.
- Wash hands regularly and encourage respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
- Use disposable tissues and facemasks and discard after use.
- Purchase your tickets online and use contactless payment method whenever possible.
- Follow social distancing rules. If you are unable to keep adequate distance, wear a face covering.
- If not travelling in gondola or chairlift with a member of your household/support bubble, use face covering.
- Wear a mask when you are indoors and there are other people.
- Keep the Koronavilkku app on and follow its instructions.
- Be responsible, follow the ski rules of conduct, and any instructions given by the staff.
Recommendations has bee updated 1st October 2021.